Troy, MI - FISHER/UNITECH, a product lifecycle management solutions provider serving the Midwest, announced today the opening of its 12th office, a full-service sales and training center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. With the acquisition of CADVenture, a SolidWorks reseller based in northern Ohio, in December 2010, FISHER/UNITECH was granted additional selling geography in western Pennsylvania. The company continues to expand its footprint with its new location, located at 2000 Cliff Mine Road, in the Part West Two building, Suite 440, Findlay Township, PA.
"We are pleased to have a presence in western Pennsylvania, to better serve our local customers and expand our reach," said Charles Hess, president and CEO of FISHER/UNITECH. "Our facility features full training accommodations with the ability to teach all SolidWorks, Simulation, Enterprise PDM and 3DVIA courses locally. Customers will also benefit from our newly integrated learning management system, which tests students on course competency. Upon passing our SolidWorks Applied Technology exam, students receive a certificate of completion for reporting and tracking."
Events have been scheduled in May and June 2011 to address the needs of the local discrete manufacturing sector. Companies utilizing 2D technology for product design or existing customers looking to complement their SolidWorks implementation can take advantage of upcoming hands-on test drives for the following SolidWorks products.
Upcoming Events Include:
Simulation Hands-On Test Drive 5/23/2011 Pittsburgh, PA 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
SolidWorks Hands-On Test Drive 5/25/2011 Pittsburgh, PA 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Data Management Live Lab 6/1/2011 Pittsburgh, PA 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
SolidWorks Power Users Clinic 6/3/2011 Pittsburgh, PA 11:30 am - 2:00 pm ET
SolidWorks Hands-On Test Drive 6/15/2011 Pittsburgh, PA 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Simulation Hands-On Test Drive 6/16/2011 Pittsburgh, PA 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel