Version 2.0 Adds Automatic Ballooned Drawing Creation and More.
Minneapolis — Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC® Product Development System (PDS), has released Inspection Report Automation 2.0, an out-of-the-box solution for PTC Creo™ Elements/Pro.™
With a few clicks of the mouse Inspection Report Automation instantly creates a spreadsheet that includes all dimensions, geometric tolerances and notes associated with a Creo Elements/Pro drawing.
Version 2.0 has added several new enhancements that were driven by customer requests. The automatic creation of ballooned inspection drawings is one of the most anticipated enhancements in this new release. There is also support for custom Excel templates, enabling end users to configure Inspection Report Automation 2.0 to populate their custom inspection reports with ease. Other configurability settings have been added to allow filtering and attribute population into the Excel spreadsheets and more.
Automating the ballooning of Creo/Elements Pro drawings and the creation of quality inspection forms in Excel eliminates a tedious, manual, error-prone process for a huge time savings.
May 11, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012