FE-DESIGN has announced a new version of TOSCA Fluid. This new version 2.2.0 of the modular system for topology optimization of channel flow problems now also includes a full support of STAR-CCM+ CFD Solver (Versions 5 and 6). This important functional enhancement enables users of the high-performance CFD technology CCM+ to benefit from the efficient optimization strategies for channel flows provided by TOSCA Fluid.
Additional new features and enhancements will cover, among others, higher usability with improved graphical user interface (GUI) and enhanced logging and error handling, simplified licensing setup and an improved mechanism for treating mesh interfaces. A new, advanced STL format support including multiple face zones facilitates fast and seamless refeed of optimization results into the original CFD setup, allowing easy set-up of automatic validation runs.
A new, improved smoothing algorithm has been added to prevent shrinkage of the result surfaces during the smoothing process (available for optional selection in the GUI).
ANSYS FLUENT support has been upgraded to version 12.1.4. Support for STAR-CD will be discontinued with the next major release version of TOSCA Fluid.
With your existing TOSCA Fluid 2.1.0 licence you can check out the new feature today. Just download the installation files from myFED.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012