SUTTON, MA - Interstate Specialty Products, Inc. is introducing custom die cut foam parts precision made from open- and closed-cell and sponge foams for a wide range of applications in virtually all industries.
Interstate Die Cut Foam Parts can be manufactured from open- and closed-cell and sponge foams and supplied with pressure sensitive adhesives and double sided foam tapes. Suitable for a wide range of applications, these custom die cut foam parts can be made from materials such as EPDM, ether, neoprene, polyethylene silicone, and Viton®, and be die cut, digitally die-less cut, or rotary die cut, depending upon customer design and quantity requirements.
Available in sizes from 0.062" up to 60" x 120", with tolerances from ±0.005" to ±0.250", depending upon configuration and material, Interstate Die Cut Foam Parts can be produced in prototype to production quantities. Applications include gaskets, seals, pads, cushions, packaging, electrical-, thermal-, and acoustic insulators, and vibration isolation and damping.
Interstate Die Cut Foam Parts are priced according to material, design requirements, and quantity. Representative samples and price quotations are available upon request. Distributor inquiries are invited.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel