SUTTON, MA - Interstate Specialty Products, Inc. is introducing custom die cut foam parts precision made from open- and closed-cell and sponge foams for a wide range of applications in virtually all industries.
Interstate Die Cut Foam Parts can be manufactured from open- and closed-cell and sponge foams and supplied with pressure sensitive adhesives and double sided foam tapes. Suitable for a wide range of applications, these custom die cut foam parts can be made from materials such as EPDM, ether, neoprene, polyethylene silicone, and Viton®, and be die cut, digitally die-less cut, or rotary die cut, depending upon customer design and quantity requirements.
Available in sizes from 0.062" up to 60" x 120", with tolerances from ±0.005" to ±0.250", depending upon configuration and material, Interstate Die Cut Foam Parts can be produced in prototype to production quantities. Applications include gaskets, seals, pads, cushions, packaging, electrical-, thermal-, and acoustic insulators, and vibration isolation and damping.
Interstate Die Cut Foam Parts are priced according to material, design requirements, and quantity. Representative samples and price quotations are available upon request. Distributor inquiries are invited.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012