CadFaster|Collaborate allows stakeholders to review designs in real time without installing software.
The Bentley User Conference, Philadelphia – In a move that broadens the options of CAD designers everywhere, CadFaster, Inc. today announced that its CadFaster|Collaborate™ software tool, already available for users of Autodesk Revit® and SolidWorks®, is now available for use with Bentley MicroStation®.
As any designer will attest, the ability to view 3D CAD models and review them with a dispersed team is frustrating. Large files, disparate software and lack of accessibility to workstations make transferring data difficult. Tracking changes becomes a formidable challenge.
CadFaster|Collaborate is a plug-in cloud software tool that solves these problems by allowing distribution, annotation and co-viewing of diverse 3D designs in real time using portable executable files with fast and efficient 3D visualization technology. Anyone, anywhere can participate in the design review process without installing software or using workstations. CadFaster|Collaborate even operates on mobile devices.
“This is very welcome news for users who want to get the most out of their Bentley software,” said Raimo Kuismin, chairman, CadFaster. “They can now join design and engineering professionals who are already experiencing the power of hassle-free, real-time design review with CadFaster|Collaborate.”
May 18, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel