CadFaster|Collaborate allows stakeholders to review designs in real time without installing software.
The Bentley User Conference, Philadelphia – In a move that broadens the options of CAD designers everywhere, CadFaster, Inc. today announced that its CadFaster|Collaborate™ software tool, already available for users of Autodesk Revit® and SolidWorks®, is now available for use with Bentley MicroStation®.
As any designer will attest, the ability to view 3D CAD models and review them with a dispersed team is frustrating. Large files, disparate software and lack of accessibility to workstations make transferring data difficult. Tracking changes becomes a formidable challenge.
CadFaster|Collaborate is a plug-in cloud software tool that solves these problems by allowing distribution, annotation and co-viewing of diverse 3D designs in real time using portable executable files with fast and efficient 3D visualization technology. Anyone, anywhere can participate in the design review process without installing software or using workstations. CadFaster|Collaborate even operates on mobile devices.
“This is very welcome news for users who want to get the most out of their Bentley software,” said Raimo Kuismin, chairman, CadFaster. “They can now join design and engineering professionals who are already experiencing the power of hassle-free, real-time design review with CadFaster|Collaborate.”
May 18, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri