Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) announced today that it will partner with machine tool manufacturer YEONG CHIN MACHINERY (YCM) and YCM's Indian sole authorized dealer, S&T Engineers, at the IMTOS (India Machine Tools Show) trade show, May 26 to 29 in New Delhi, India.
CimatronE is a CAD/CAM software solution for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts. At the IMTOS trade fair, CimatronE will power live machining, demonstrating efficient, high quality milling on YCM machines.
YCM is a world renowned brand offering powerful, high precision CNC machines, with specialized capabilities for the mold and die industry. At IMTOS, a YCM MV series machine will cut a "steering claw" die, showing the surface quality and precision of MV series machines with standard high-surface-quality "Nano" options (i.e. Lookahead, Overlapping Process, Interpolation, Jerk prevention and High Responsive Vector Control). The machining will take place in S&T Engineers' stand (Pavilion 7, Hall 13, Booth 12A).
"We are excited to work with S&T Engineers and to power YCM machines at IMTOS," said Edsel Vaz, Cimatron's Country Manager for India. "This event is just one example of the close collaboration our organizations maintain in order to ensure that our customers achieve the best results with our technology."
"This collaboration at IMTOS shows visitors that CimatronE's CAD/CAM technology and YCM machines are a powerful combination, resulting in high quality machining in short cycle times with very high precision," said Mr. D. Shanmughasundaram, Managing Director of S&T.
As well as maintaining a direct office in India, Cimatron is represented and distributed in India by Aditya Infotech.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers