Givat Shmuel, Israel – Cimatron Limited announced today that its recent global resellers conference, held last month, attracted over 100 delegates from around the world.
The conference gathered resellers of Cimatron Group’s two flagship product lines, CimatronE and GibbsCAM, and marked three successful years of operation under the merger between Gibbs and Associates, and Cimatron.
Danny Haran, President and CEO of Cimatron Group, presented the product strategy of the Group and re-enforced the decision to maintain two separate product lines serving two distinct market segments— CimatronE, which offers unmatched productivity gains for mold makers and die makers for the design and machining of molds and dies, and GibbsCAM, which offers superb multi-axis machining capabilities for individual part manufacturing.
“We are very pleased with our business direction which has so far proven to deliver excellent results“, said Mr. Haran, “and we will continue to introduce more innovation and value for our customers in both the CimatronE and GibbsCAM product lines.”
Guest speakers at the event included representative from GibbsCAM customer Center Rock, who thrilled the delegates with the remarkable story of how they designed and produced, in no time, the special air drills that were used to rescue the 33 Chilean miners trapped underground last year.
The conference introduced CimatronE 10 and GibbsCAM 2011, the latest in Cimatron Group’s software. It also featured the CimatronE SuperBox, an innovative offloading and processing acceleration device for toolpath calculations.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012