BLUEBEAM SOFTWARE Architects and designers voted Bluebeam Software's booth as Best in Show at the 2011 AIA National Convention and Expo.
PASADENA, Calif - Bluebeam Software, the maker of innovative PDF solutions for paperless workflows, today announced its selection as Best in Show winner of the AIA Expo 2011 Best Booth Awards for the creative display and demo of its digital platform, Bluebeam PDF Revu®.
The American Institute of Architects 2011 National Convention and Design Exposition, held May 12-14 in New Orleans, featured 800 exhibitors demonstrating the latest innovations that help architects work smarter. The Expo named 5 finalists for its Best Booth Awards, narrowed down from 45 entrants. Bluebeam was awarded top honors.
Bluebeam won Best in Show based on the creativity and clarity of its exhibit presentation, its sustainability and forward thinking, unique product presentation, and the positive interaction of its staff with booth visitors, which included a "secret panel" of architects who served as judges.
"The Best Booth Awards judges are among the country's leading architects and designers. To have them recognize Bluebeam for our exhibit design is a huge honor," said Stephani Haynes, Director of Worldwide Marketing for Bluebeam. "We strive to demonstrate, in a friendly and helpful way, how our software can help solve workflow problems. Knowing that our design as well as our approach were so well received from the judges is very exciting."
Bluebeam PDF Revu gives architects a powerful, sustainable way to communicate with project teams digitally and paperlessly, significantly reducing unnecessary paper and ink usage and costs while increasing collaboration. The company demonstrated this at the AIA Expo in a 20x30 booth modeled after the "Station 32" command center of the superhero of its software, Mighty Bluebeam, who uses Revu to digitize project workflows to bits and bytes.
Inside the booth, Bluebeam had four main demo stations and other displays that illustrated the many possibilities for its digital PDF solution. The cutting edge exhibit included Wacom pen input monitors, Motion Tablet PC's, and interactive SMARTBoards, demonstrating some of the ways Revu can digitize project workflows on the road, at job sites and in the office.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012