Autodesk, Inc today announced that its senior vice president, architecture, engineering and construction, Jay Bhatt, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Technology conference on June 2, 2011 at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
Autodesk, Inc. also announced that it will broadcast its annual meeting of stockholders live via its website on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
A live webcast and audio archive for both events will be available on www.autodesk.com/investors.
May 26, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel