Autodesk, Inc today announced that its senior vice president, architecture, engineering and construction, Jay Bhatt, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Technology conference on June 2, 2011 at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
Autodesk, Inc. also announced that it will broadcast its annual meeting of stockholders live via its website on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
A live webcast and audio archive for both events will be available on www.autodesk.com/investors.
May 26, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio