Boeing recognizes Altair’s consistently high performance in 2010.
TROY, Mich – Altair Engineering Inc., a leading global provider of simulation technology and engineering services that empower client innovation and decision-making, today announced that it has received a 2010 Boeing Performance Excellence Award. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance.
Altair achieved a Silver composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2009, to Sept. 30, 2010.
“Altair is grateful to Boeing for this award and for an ongoing working relationship that has encouraged us always to push the boundaries of our technology and customer service,” said Robert Yancey, Altair executive director of global aerospace. “The Boeing Performance Excellence Award is an extremely important recognition to us in the aerospace supplier industry, and we will continue to strive to infuse the spirit and level of achievement that it symbolizes in all that we do to support Boeing.”
Boeing is one of many aerospace customers for Altair. In 2010, Altair recorded a 25 percent year-over-year revenue growth in the global aerospace market. Altair’s HyperWorks software offers the industry a broad suite of CAE solutions for minimum-weight design, stress analysis, and mechanism and vulnerability simulation for metallic and composite structures. Aerospace customers globally that have employed HyperWorks and its simulation-driven design processes, enabled by a strategic combination of Altair experience, technology and methods, have reported an average of 15 percent weight reduction for products while shortening the product design and development cycle by up to 50 percent.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012