Actify Inc., a global leader in visual product knowledge solutions, today announced that it has attained Gold Certified Partner status in the Microsoft Partner Program with an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) competency. To become a Microsoft Gold Partner, Actify has proven the ability to meet customers' needs through the Microsoft-mandated Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and has undergone numerous requirements to demonstrate expertise with Microsoft technologies such as fulfilling product certification tests.
"Actify is proud to be the only independent viewing and collaboration company to have achieved Microsoft Gold Partner status," said David Opsahl, Actify CEO. "This certification signifies the strength of our partnership with Microsoft, allows Actify access to exclusive benefits from Microsoft, and ensures that Actify can continue to provide maximum value to our customers."
Organizations accredited with the Gold Partner status are among an elite group of companies that have proven to be experts in providing customers with quality solutions. As a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner, Actify will receive enhanced support from Microsoft and gain access to a multitude of partner-exclusive resources.
Actify Inc. is a privately held, award-winning global leader of product data collaboration solutions with customer companies throughout the automotive, aerospace, industrial automation, and discrete manufacturing industries. Actify products are sold through authorized distributors and Value Added Resellers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel