Affordable Desktop Printer Delivers Personal Manufacturing.
3D Systems announced today the launch of a new desktop 3D Printer, the BfB(TM) 3000 plus. This affordable printer is available for immediate delivery and will be on display at RAPID 2011 May 24 -- 26th, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Minneapolis, Minnesota, in booth 311.
The BfB(TM) 3000 plus opens up a whole new world of creativity with its feature rich, easy to use, desktop fit and intuitive, familiar user interface. Quick and simple to set up, this $3,900 3D printer makes personal manufacturing a reality with a wide choice of materials and colors. Users will experience the benefits of file printability verification and rapid submission coupled with multi-color print capability for the ultimate 3D printing experience.
"We are very excited to present the BfB(TM) 3000 plus, our enhanced, fully assembled 3D printer," said Andy McLaren, Director, Sales and Marketing, BfB for 3D Systems. "Our ability to launch this new printer exactly one year after the debut of our original BfB(TM) 3000 underscores our commitment to democratize access and accelerate adoption of affordable and easy to use 3D printers."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets