Unveils New Corporate Identity And Ticker Symbol "DDD"
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that it is commencing trading on the New York Stock Exchange this morning under the new ticker symbol “DDD” and is revealing its new corporate identity.
3D Systems invented the first 3D printing technology 25 years ago, changing the way people develop their products across marketplaces from transportation and recreation to healthcare and consumer goods. Through continued innovation, the company is developing a comprehensive menu of compelling 3D printers and services. 3D Systems’ content-to-print solutions are transforming entire industries as users are transitioning its powerful tools from new product design and rapid prototyping to rapid manufacturing of end use parts and custom products.
“Similar to the way that social media, mobile apps and the internet changed how we communicate, publish, shop, travel, and search; affordable 3D content-to-print solutions could transform the way we design, communicate, game, market and manufacture,” said Abe Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems. “Our new corporate identity reflects our passion and purpose; empowering professionals and consumers to create and make in 3D.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel