Unveils New Corporate Identity And Ticker Symbol "DDD"
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that it is commencing trading on the New York Stock Exchange this morning under the new ticker symbol “DDD” and is revealing its new corporate identity.
3D Systems invented the first 3D printing technology 25 years ago, changing the way people develop their products across marketplaces from transportation and recreation to healthcare and consumer goods. Through continued innovation, the company is developing a comprehensive menu of compelling 3D printers and services. 3D Systems’ content-to-print solutions are transforming entire industries as users are transitioning its powerful tools from new product design and rapid prototyping to rapid manufacturing of end use parts and custom products.
“Similar to the way that social media, mobile apps and the internet changed how we communicate, publish, shop, travel, and search; affordable 3D content-to-print solutions could transform the way we design, communicate, game, market and manufacture,” said Abe Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems. “Our new corporate identity reflects our passion and purpose; empowering professionals and consumers to create and make in 3D.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012