New Print Material Expands Investment Casting Opportunities.
3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC) announced today the immediate availability of Accura® CastPro™, a new print material engineered to meet the demanding manufacturing requirements of QuickCast™ patterns used for the production of investment castings. Accura® CastPro™ printed patterns are accurate, dimensionally stable, and have low thermal expansion characteristics. These features translate into precision casting with higher production yields on the most complex multi-component pattern assemblies.
Accura® CastPro™ has been used in full production at 3Dproparts™ for several months, delivering QuickCast™ patterns for foundry casting in a variety of metals with outstanding success.
“We are pleased to deliver a new high performance, precision investment casting print material designed to meet the most demanding foundry requirements,” said Tom Mueller, 3D Systems’ Director of Business Development for 3Dproparts™. “We expect that this new material will expand our addressable QuickCast™ applications.”
Accura® CastPro™ is designed for use with 3D Systems’ Production Printers. QuickCast™ patterns produced from Accura® CastPro™ are available for immediate order through www.3Dproparts.com.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012