New Print Material Expands Investment Casting Opportunities.
3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC) announced today the immediate availability of Accura® CastPro™, a new print material engineered to meet the demanding manufacturing requirements of QuickCast™ patterns used for the production of investment castings. Accura® CastPro™ printed patterns are accurate, dimensionally stable, and have low thermal expansion characteristics. These features translate into precision casting with higher production yields on the most complex multi-component pattern assemblies.
Accura® CastPro™ has been used in full production at 3Dproparts™ for several months, delivering QuickCast™ patterns for foundry casting in a variety of metals with outstanding success.
“We are pleased to deliver a new high performance, precision investment casting print material designed to meet the most demanding foundry requirements,” said Tom Mueller, 3D Systems’ Director of Business Development for 3Dproparts™. “We expect that this new material will expand our addressable QuickCast™ applications.”
Accura® CastPro™ is designed for use with 3D Systems’ Production Printers. QuickCast™ patterns produced from Accura® CastPro™ are available for immediate order through www.3Dproparts.com.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel