Guangzhou, China - 4C Creative Cad Cam Consultants, ZW3D authorized reseller in Netherlands, showecased ZW3D 2010 at this years'ZorgTotaal (Total Care) held from March 16th to 18th, 2011.
The three-day expo was attended by 289 exhibitors, and attracted nearly 2000 professional visitors mainly from the medical care industry. It's estimated by the expo organizer that 41% of the visitors are decision makers, while 14% of them were interested in Health Technology, which was exactly what ZW3D is capable of. 4C's booth received about 150 visitors, and they showed their great interest in ZW3D and its demo videos.
At the show, 4C promoted and showcased ZW3D application for the orthopedic industry. Automation is new on this market and will have a slow start, but they are getting to know the solution of 4C, which is 3D scanning and next to that ZW3D and the orthopedic application.People were amazed what is possible nowadays.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel