The Sescoi booth at recent dental shows - IDS in Germany and the LMT’s Lab Day East in New York - saw a constant stream of visitors and dental industry decision makers interested in demonstrations of the new WorkNC Dental automated implantology module.
WorkNC Dental enables customized abutments to be machined within a fully automated and open process. Wizards within the software ensure it is so easy to use that dental technicians with no prior experience of NC machining can mill parts. It manages the automatic conversion of STL data into real implant connections, generating perfectly milled surfaces and a very high quality fit of the finished part at lower cost.
The large flow of visitors to the Sescoi booth at the recent IDS show in Germany was able to see the whole production process in action, from scanning to the milled implant. The Charlyrobot, Datron and Kavo 5-axis dental milling machines on the Sescoi booth, and the machine tools on the Willemin Macodel, Witech and Roland partner booths, demonstrated how easily NC toolpaths generated by WorkNC Dental can run on all types and makes of milling machine.
Practical information and advice was also available at the Sescoi IDS booth from the FDZ milling and service center, a WorkNC Dental user in Germany whose customers include dentists, dental laboratories and oral surgeons.
The North American debut of WorkNC-Dental V2.0 with automated implantology occured April 2nd at LMT Lab Days East dental expo. During this show, dental labs were able to get hands on demonstrations of automated milling processes for implants, bars and abutments. Attendees from as far away as Canada and Mexico, who joined attendees from the U.S. East coast, were able to get educated on the milling process, view videos of dental CNC milling, examine finely crafted sample parts as well as get answers to their dental CNC questions.
The new WorkNC Dental implantology module will be demonstrated at a number of dental shows around the globe in 2011. The upcoming Mediterranean Dental Forum in Barcelona on April 7-9 will feature live milling at the Sescoi booth (623) on Roland and Witech dental machine tools, as well as at the Roland booth (407).
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel