HAIFA, Israel - TriDiNetworks Ltd, which provides advanced tools for Building Managements Systems (BMS) to automate and simplify the Design, Setup and Maintenance of wired and wireless control networks, today announced it has joined the Autodesk Clean Tech Partner Program.
The Autodesk Clean Tech Partner Program provides powerful software for emerging clean tech companies in North America, Europe and Japan, all working to address the world’s most pressing environmental challenges. The Clean Tech Partner Program offers Digital Prototyping software licenses to clean technology companies, helping them innovate more rapidly. TriDiNetworks is using AutoCAD to generate Networks Schemas. "We are glad to be part of the Autodesk Clean Tech Partner Program," said Arie Trinker, TriDiNetworks CEO. "Autodesk software tools are an important ingredient in TriDiNetworks CAD products that offer a seamless transfer of setup data between network's designs directly into field networks devices."
"Autodesk is pleased to support companies like TriDiNetworks, focused on increasing energy efficiency in buildings and making building operations easier to manage,” said Erwin Burth, Autodesk clean tech business development manager for EMEA.
TriDiNetworks provides a technology which offers a complete solution for design, setup and maintenance of BMS, including:
“Networks Designer” CAD software which is interfaced with the building architecture and allows a control system designer to place and configure the field devices on the building map.
“Commissioning Tool” with the "Point & Click" technology for smartphones and tablets that allows simple and intuitive setup of sophisticated wired and wireless networks.
Company products portfolio includes:
TriDiLight - Wireless lighting and HVAC control system for commercial buildings.
OEM products – “Networks Designer” software, “Commissioning Tool” software and "Hardware Adapters."
The company promotes licensing by global companies.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting