Updated Support for NX, Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks and Parasolid Applications.
WESTMINSTER, CO – TransMagic, Inc., a developer of 3D design data repair and conversion software, announced today the release of TransMagic R8 service pack 5 (sp5). TransMagic grants clients access to the latest technology and product enhancements for seamless 3D data exchange. TransMagic provides the ultimate universal 3D interoperability platform to preserve design data accuracy and reusability for years into the future.
The new release includes many notable enhancements that empower users of 3D data to get the most from any 3D design file. The enhanced Assembly Browser in TransMagic now offers access to more metadata and information than ever before. These new features are optimized to assist professionals to quickly find and use the data they need. In addition to processing massive files, TransMagic R8 sp5 turns multi-gigabyte assemblies into a virtual design database, allowing parts and sub assemblies to be exported and re-used, on demand, for any purpose.
“TransMagic is more than a product – it’s a system to cut waste, increase throughput and help you design the future. By eliminating the barriers to access and re-use of your engineering data, TransMagic offers improved design efficiency throughout the product manufacturing cycle,” said Todd Reade, CEO of TransMagic.
New Features and Enhancements in R8 sp5*
- Updated Assembly Browser for added functionality and performance
- Greater access to engineering data and PMI (Product Manufacturing Information)
- Enhanced PMI Support for CATIA V5 and Parasolid
New Supported Versions in R8 sp5*
- TransMagic offers regular product updates so customers can stay current with all major CAD programs for maximum interoperability. New file version support includes:
o SolidWorks 2011
o Siemens UG/NX 7.5
o Siemens JT 9.4
o Parasolid v23.0
*The features listed above are available in specific configurations of TransMagic. Localized or embedded versions may not include all features.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel