Novi, Mich – Tata Technologies, a global leader in Vehicle Programs and Development, Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO), and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) was named a “Best of Michigan” company, in the category of Engineering, in the Corp! magazine 2011 reader survey.
The award was presented at a special Executive Breakfast in Troy, Mich., honoring the 66 “Best of Michigan” companies for the year. Other honorees included Plante & Moran, in the category of Accounting; Chemical Bank, in the Banking category; and The Kellogg Company in Manufacturing.
Corp! magazine was founded in 1998 to inform business owners and executives by providing features, news and corporate profiles. The magazine’s print circulation reaches more than 30,000 business owners, executives and senior managers throughout Michigan. The Corp! online edition contains original content, going to opt-in subscribers every-other-week reaching throughout the Midwest and beyond.
Tata Technologies has more than 300 employees in Michigan. More than 120 of those employees at its Novi, Mich., North American headquarters facility, including engineers, consultants, product and software specialists, account managers, corporate IT staff, and finance and administration staff members.
Apr 7, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel