PROVO, Utah - T-Splines, Inc., creators of high-quality organic 3D surface modeling tools, with full industry compatibility, announced the immediate availability of T-Splines 3 for Rhino.
This latest major release builds on the growth and success of T-Splines across a broad range of industries, including consumer products, jewelry design, automotive design, and architecture, and introduces new modeling capabilities, with major speed and flexibility enhancements, to the leading organic design product available today.
Customers that have adopted T-Splines for their design work and have been involved with pre-release testing of this latest version are excited about the new capabilities.
“With T-Splines, I get the accuracy where I need it, and the nice smooth and fair surfaces everywhere else. It is, in a word, brilliant,” said Schuyler Greenawalt, aircraft designer. “With the addition of many new features in this latest release, including pipe modeling, surface matching and extended symmetry options, combined with the speed improvements, T-Splines has become an essential tool for my design business.”
“For us, this release represents the culmination of almost 2 years of work and listening closely to the feedback of our customers and partners,” said Matt Sederberg, CEO and Co-Founder of T-Splines. “T-Splines 3 for Rhino makes modeling faster, more enjoyable, more natural, and more tightly-integrated with your workflow, all the way from importing subdivision surface files, to more native modeling techniques, to seamless transfer into SolidWorks, leveraging our new add-in, tsElements.”
T-Splines, Inc. uses patented surface modeling technology to create tools for organic design for product designers, jewelers, engineers, and architects using Rhino and SolidWorks. T-Splines was founded in 2004 and is based in Provo, Utah.
Apr 13, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel