Aras's Out-of-the-Box Functionality for the Automotive Industry, Advanced Architecture and Enterprise Open Source Business Model are Key Drivers in Selection Process.
ANDOVER, Mass – Aras has announced that SVAB Hydraulik AB, a leading developer of ergonomic and user-friendly control systems for industrial vehicles and equipment, headquartered in Hallsberg, Sweden, has selected the Aras advanced PLM software suite to improve efficiency, reduce cycle time and optimize processes, including APQP, FMEA, PPAP, Change Management, CAPA and more. SVAB Hydraulik AB will implement Aras throughout the extended enterprise, incorporation engineering, manufacturing, procurement and the global supply chain.
SVAB Hydraulik AB produces complete electrohydraulic control systems for industrial vehicles, from standard systems down to small scale and/or customer-specific special systems. Through innovative thinking, advanced technology and solid product knowledge, SVAB Hydraulik AB is setting the standard in its market. The company is working with Minerva, an Aras partner representing the Nordics, UK and Benelux, for selection and implementation.
“We considered several options and benchmarked Aras against other relevant systems,” said Jens Eriksson, Head of Development at SVAB Hydraulik AB. “We selected Aras for its comprehensive out-of-box functionality, innovative technology and advanced open source business model, and Minerva due to their proven competencies and knowledge of best practices and. Minerva will help SVAB improve productivity and efficiency, while providing greater visibility and structure into the development processes.”
“Aras is a great match for SVAB’s highly sophisticated product development environment. The elimination of PLM license fees coupled with a Web-based architecture make Aras extremely cost-effective to use and grow throughout the extended enterprise,” said Leon Lauritsen, Director at Minerva.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012