Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc., has reported a 31% increase in sales growth for the 1st quarter of 2011 as compared to 2010 at its "Annual Reseller Meeting" in Ventura, California last week.
"We are very pleased with our sales growth for the 1st quarter of this new year," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. "In addition to this increase in 1st quarter sales numbers, Surfware has achieved the highest profitability gains ever in Surfware's history during the last 3 quarters. This is a great leap forward for Surfware's business to keep SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems poised at the forefront of technology and innovation."
Surfware, Inc., the developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems and the award-winning TRUEMill technology, provides world class solutions for today's manufacturing challenges. Surfware is dedicated to continuous innovation and development of new technologies that increase customers' machining productivity and profitability. Surfware's goals are to provide top-quality technology, customer service and world class solutions that allow its customers to gain a competitive edge in a changing global marketplace.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel