Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems and the patented TRUEMill Toolpath Technology will showcase the latest developments in the newest release of SURFCAM V5.2 at EASTEC 2011 to be held at Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield, MA, May 17th thru 19th.
Surfware, in cooperation with reseller DM Solutions invites you to stop by booth 5533 where staff members will be on-hand to offer demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of SURFCAM V5.2. Stop by to check out features such as the new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
Reseller DM Solutions will also offer a daily drawing to visitors who bring their printed voucher (http://www.dm-solutions.com/newsletter/2011Voucher.html)for a chance to win either an 8GB iPod Nano, a Wi-Fi Kindle, or a 1TB Portable Hard Drive.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio