Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems and the patented TRUEMill Toolpath Technology will showcase the latest developments in the newest release of SURFCAM V5.2 at EASTEC 2011 to be held at Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield, MA, May 17th thru 19th.
Surfware, in cooperation with reseller DM Solutions invites you to stop by booth 5533 where staff members will be on-hand to offer demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of SURFCAM V5.2. Stop by to check out features such as the new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
Reseller DM Solutions will also offer a daily drawing to visitors who bring their printed voucher (http://www.dm-solutions.com/newsletter/2011Voucher.html)for a chance to win either an 8GB iPod Nano, a Wi-Fi Kindle, or a 1TB Portable Hard Drive.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments