Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems and the patented TRUEMill Toolpath Technology will showcase the latest developments in the newest release of SURFCAM V5.2 at EASTEC 2011 to be held at Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield, MA, May 17th thru 19th.
Surfware, in cooperation with reseller DM Solutions invites you to stop by booth 5533 where staff members will be on-hand to offer demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of SURFCAM V5.2. Stop by to check out features such as the new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
Reseller DM Solutions will also offer a daily drawing to visitors who bring their printed voucher (http://www.dm-solutions.com/newsletter/2011Voucher.html)for a chance to win either an 8GB iPod Nano, a Wi-Fi Kindle, or a 1TB Portable Hard Drive.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers