Mulino, OR: Sunstone Circuits®, the printed circuit board (PCB) prototype solutions provider, is now offering a new CAD conversion service when placing an order for Sunstone’s Full Feature or Quickturn printed circuit boards, saving the design engineer valuable time and effort.
With the new native file upload functionality, customers will experience the following benefits:
More consistent conversions – Allow the designer to focus on the design at hand; Sunstone Circuits will handle the CAD file conversion.
A faster transition to ordering – As simple as attaching the PCB design file; the need for Gerber exports no longer exists.
Reduced delays in manufacturing – Incorrect Gerber files are one of the most common reasons orders go on hold, or suffer delays. Eliminate this step with the new native file upload service.
Improved revision control – Design modifications happen every day. A design engineer modifies a design, places an order for a revision of the board, but accidentally sends Gerber files from an earlier version. With native file upload, a customer can make the changes, send Sunstone Circuits the new version of the PCB design file, and there is peace of mind that what is received is the most up to date design data.
The CAD conversion is available at no extra charge.
With the new native file upload service, and as an alternative to providing Gerber files, design engineers can now order prototype boards using their original design files, provided they use one of the following packages:
Altium (including Protel and other Altium-owned tools)
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite
Sunstone's PCB123 CAD design software
"We listened to customer feedback and realized that the new native file upload service could save the design engineer precious design time and money. With this new native file upload service, we continue our commitment to meeting the needs of our customers,” said Sunstone’s Director of Marketing, Diane M. Economaki. “Incorporating this functionality into the PCB online ordering process is just another example of how Sunstone is listening to customer input in order to deliver what our customers deserve.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel