SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO: Flow Science, Inc. announces the speakers for its 11th annual FLOW-3D European Users Conference, to be held on May 26-27, 2011 at the Hotel Royal Falcone in Monza, Italy. This year's conference offers two full days of user presentations that showcase applications of FLOW-3D in traditional applications like hydroelectric projects and high-pressure die casting, as well as more-unique interests such as semi-solid castings, twisted and conventional Savonius rotors, self-compacting concrete, and wave interactions. Users from 11 different countries will present and discuss their work. Go here for a full list of speakers and their topics.
The conference is open to FLOW-3D, FLOW-3D/MP and FLOW-3D Cast users and those interested in learning about the software. Flow Science staff will be on hand, both to present the development plans for FLOW-3D and to engage attendees in detailed conversations and consultations. A half-day of advanced training will be offered the day before the conference. Online registration for the conference is available until May 13, 2011.
Four visualization and optimization companies are the official conference sponsors this year: Ceetron, Genias Graphics, Sigma Technology, and OMIQ.
Apr 20, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel