Cadsoft Solutions, Ltd. to promote, sell and support solidThinking 8.5 and solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™
TROY, Mich – solidThinking, Inc announced today that it recently signed Cadsoft Solutions Limited to its network of worldwide distributors. As the company’s U.K.-based distributor, Cadsoft Solutions will introduce its creative design and architectural customer base to the extensive design capabilities of solidThinking 8.5 and solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™.
“This new relationship further emphasizes the international interest surrounding solidThinking,” said Jim Hassberger, solidThinking vice president of business development. “Adding a prominent U.K. distributor such as Cadsoft Solutions to our growing network provides the opportunity to extend our reach within the global design community and highlight how solidThinking can complement the concept development process.”
Located in Cambridge, Cadsoft Solutions provides 2D and 3D CAD and design software solutions that enable innovative product development and design. The addition of solidThinking to its product portfolio will further enhance Cadsoft Solutions’ ability to provide its customers with the latest in concept design technology.
"solidThinking's powerful conceptual tool set and cross platform compatibility make it an ideal addition to our product portfolio," said Nicholas Johnson, founder of Cadsoft Solutions Limited. "We are genuinely excited to be able to offer our existing and prospective customers access to solidThinking's cutting edge technology. True surface modeling history via solidThinking's ConstructionTree™ and the ability to rapidly explore organic forms through solidThinking Inspired's morphogenesis™ technology are just some of the highlights which will enhance design flexibility and value."
solidThinking, a NURBS-based software, offers conceptual modeling, high-quality visualization tools and fast real-time photorealistic rendering for design presentation. Its best-in-class ConstructionTree™ technology allows designers to experiment with designs without having to start from scratch when changing their minds. solidThinking is available on Mac and Windows operating systems and is compatible with leading CAD/CAID/CAE software, encouraging enhanced collaboration and productivity between industrial designers and engineers during the product development cycle.
For designers and architects who are interested in exploring with form generation to enhance and structurally optimize their initial design concepts, solidThinking offers solidThinking Inspired™ software. With solidThinking Inspired™, users can apply morphogenesis™ form-generation technology – which draws on the principles of biomimicry – to grow efficient shapes in response to environmental forces and pressures.
Apr 20, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio