Software Factory the Toolkit|Experts for Creo Elements/Pro and Windchill PDMLink will demonstrate the latest versions of productivity solutions for Creo Elements/Pro at PlanetPTC Live, Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel, NV, USA on June 12-15, 2011.
· Do you manually collect your specification characteristics for first article inspection (FAI) reports or check your design changes by a visual comparison of drawings? Just automate these activities with PE-INSPECT for Creo Elements/Pro. You simply need to press a button and all characteristics are generated automatically from the CAD data. Every characteristic is defined by a unique identifier through the complete product life cycle, and can be shown in the drawing. All changes of the 3D model and the drawing from now on, can be clearly traced, updated and documented.
· Do you need a tool to analyse and check the wall thickness conditions of parts fast and automated during the design process in Creo Elements/Pro? In this case PE-WALLCHECK is the right solution for you! With PE-WALLCHECK you do not have to carry out time consuming and manual analyses any longer.
· Do you have company specific model standards and design rules for your assemblies, parts and drawings? PE-QCHECK for Creo Elements/Pro validates the compliance with these guidelines and guarantees the quality of CAD data. A correction option ensures that guideline violations are automatically fixed.
· Do you want to export the cutting contour of your sheet metal parts and assemblies directly from the 3D model without creating an additional drawing? With PE-THERMCUT you simply have to press a button and you will get these contours in a DXF or IGES file. Thus, a high degree of automation can be achieved, leading to considerable time savings.
Stop by at Booth 225 and meet the Experts.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers