The French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, addressed an OSEO Excellence reception held on 16th March at the Grand Palais in Paris. Sescoi, as a member of the OSEO Excellence group was invited to attend. OSEO is a government supported organization dedicated to the promotion of high technology companies in France and the reception was a gathering of the top French SMEs nominated by OSEO as being at the forefront of innovation and with the largest potential for growth and job creation.
François Drouin, President of OSEO said, "This is an unprecedented event, which brings together the most talented business leaders in France, who have generated growth and employment through innovation, export and investment."
Sescoi gained recognition from OSEO for the development of its WorkNC Dental CADCAM implantology software, a fully open and automatic solution for the machining of customized abutments, recently launched at IDS in Germany. WorkNC Dental CADCAM is available from Sescoi subsidiaries and a large, growing network of partners, giving dental laboratories the freedom to choose the most cost effective and technically suitable system for their applications.
Bruno Marko, CEO of Sescoi said, "We are delighted and proud to be selected by OSEO as one of the most innovative and entrepreneurial companies in France. We have ambitious plans for our open WorkNC implantology module which is now on the market."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel