The French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, addressed an OSEO Excellence reception held on 16th March at the Grand Palais in Paris. Sescoi, as a member of the OSEO Excellence group was invited to attend. OSEO is a government supported organization dedicated to the promotion of high technology companies in France and the reception was a gathering of the top French SMEs nominated by OSEO as being at the forefront of innovation and with the largest potential for growth and job creation.
François Drouin, President of OSEO said, "This is an unprecedented event, which brings together the most talented business leaders in France, who have generated growth and employment through innovation, export and investment."
Sescoi gained recognition from OSEO for the development of its WorkNC Dental CADCAM implantology software, a fully open and automatic solution for the machining of customized abutments, recently launched at IDS in Germany. WorkNC Dental CADCAM is available from Sescoi subsidiaries and a large, growing network of partners, giving dental laboratories the freedom to choose the most cost effective and technically suitable system for their applications.
Bruno Marko, CEO of Sescoi said, "We are delighted and proud to be selected by OSEO as one of the most innovative and entrepreneurial companies in France. We have ambitious plans for our open WorkNC implantology module which is now on the market."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012