Sunnyvale, California – Carol Hallett, Real Intent Inc.'s Vice President of Worldwide Sales, has been named one of Silicon Valley’s 2011 Women of Influence by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal. One hundred honorees were featured in a special supplement in the March 18 issue. Ms. Hallett will be recognized during an event next month.
The 2011 Women of Influence event honors 100 women in Silicon Valley. These women were nominated by their peers based on their career and community contributions.
Carol Hallett’s career has focused on sales, marketing and operational management positions in semiconductor, computer, and Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industries. Carol is also a member and one of the founders of the South Almaden Valley Rural Alliance (SAVRA) and a member of the Almaden Valley Community Association (AVCA). She supports sustainable lifestyles as a member of the Foothill Collaboration for Sustainability (FOCUS).
“Carol has proved herself to be among the most accomplished women in our industry,” said Prakash Narain, CEO and President of Real Intent. “She has used her experience and skills to mentor and inspire many of our colleagues, and has been able to contribute to our company’s success, as well as find time to give back to the community.”
“I am honored to be chosen as one of the Silicon Valley’s Women of Influence and to be recognized as one of the Silicon Valley women who are making a difference,” remarked Carol Hallett. “My philosophy has been to work as part of the team, create an atmosphere where people can grow to their full potential, work together to achieve our common goals and have fun while doing it.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012