FRAMINGHAM, Mass - Rand Worldwide, Inc., a provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced that Razorleaf Corporation will now provide RAND Worldwide’s Dassault Systèmes customers with ongoing phone support. Rand Worldwide customers who hold phone support agreements for CATIA, SmarTeam and ENOVIA will now be serviced by the technical experts on the Razorleaf team.
“To ensure our customers continue to receive the highest levels of expertise, we offer them access to the best teams available,” says Chris Grossman, Vice President, Enterprise Applications, Rand Worldwide. “We’ve worked with Razorleaf in the past so we know they have the breadth and depth to quickly resolve any of our customers’ support related queries. We’re confident our customers will continue to enjoy the high level of phone support that only a skilled services focused organization can offer.”
Customers will notice little change with their phone support for the CATIA, SmarTeam and ENOVIA products. The phone numbers, support agreement details and high level of service will all remain the same. To further this seamless transition, even Rand Worldwide’s knowledge-based support service offerings, ProductivityNOW, ProductivityNOW Solo and ProductivityNOW Complete have been adopted by Razorleaf. The only difference that customers will notice will be that a Razorleaf expert will answer the phone to quickly resolve their query. And since Razorleaf experts rotate from field implementations to the help desk and back again, they’re able to dispense real-world advice that works the first time.
“We’re excited to offer Rand Worldwide customers access to our comprehensive support team,” says Eric Doubell, President, Razorleaf Corporation. “Since we’re focused on providing support and services, and don’t sell product, we’re able to continue to offer the unbiased advice and very high level of expertise that Rand Worldwide customers expect.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012