Rand Worldwide, Inc, a provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced today that Manu M. Parpia has been appointed to its board of directors.
Mr. Parpia was Chief Executive of the Electronic Business Equipment Division of Godrej & Boyce from the mid-eighties to 1999. During this period, he also founded Godrej Pacific, and served as its Managing Director from 1995 to 1999. In his activities with Godrej, he oversaw the design, development, manufacture and distribution of a variety of high-tech products. After his time at Godrej, he founded Geometric Ltd. and assumed the position of Managing Director, serving Geometric in that role until 2006. Today he sits on many boards including Geometric Ltd., 3d PLM Software Solutions Ltd., Virgo Engineers Ltd. and Godrej Infotech Ltd. In addition he is a Charter Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) - Mumbai Chapter where he chairs their mentoring efforts.
“I’m pleased to welcome Manu Parpia to our board. His years of experience in the CAD and PLM space will be instrumental in helping to guide Rand Worldwide as we execute our growth plans,” stated Marc Dulude, Chief Executive Officer at Rand Worldwide. “Manu’s business acumen and global experience gained throughout his 30 year tenure in the technology industry make him a great asset to our board of directors and we look forward to his contributions to the company.”
Apr 6, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program