Rand Worldwide, Inc, a provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced today that Manu M. Parpia has been appointed to its board of directors.
Mr. Parpia was Chief Executive of the Electronic Business Equipment Division of Godrej & Boyce from the mid-eighties to 1999. During this period, he also founded Godrej Pacific, and served as its Managing Director from 1995 to 1999. In his activities with Godrej, he oversaw the design, development, manufacture and distribution of a variety of high-tech products. After his time at Godrej, he founded Geometric Ltd. and assumed the position of Managing Director, serving Geometric in that role until 2006. Today he sits on many boards including Geometric Ltd., 3d PLM Software Solutions Ltd., Virgo Engineers Ltd. and Godrej Infotech Ltd. In addition he is a Charter Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) - Mumbai Chapter where he chairs their mentoring efforts.
“I’m pleased to welcome Manu Parpia to our board. His years of experience in the CAD and PLM space will be instrumental in helping to guide Rand Worldwide as we execute our growth plans,” stated Marc Dulude, Chief Executive Officer at Rand Worldwide. “Manu’s business acumen and global experience gained throughout his 30 year tenure in the technology industry make him a great asset to our board of directors and we look forward to his contributions to the company.”
Apr 6, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012