Ramco Systems, the Global Aviation Maintenance & Engineering and Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul software provider, announced today the launch of its Software as a Service (SaaS) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) offering for the Aviation, Aerospace and Defense industry. Since its launch, Ramco has signed over 300 new OnDemand ERP Clients.
“Organizations have come to Ramco for many years asking for outsourced models, today, Ramco is proud to be able to offer manufacturers in the Aviation, Aerospace and Defense industry a choice in enterprise solutions. Our twenty plus years in the industry has allowed us to continue our tradition of creating industry best practice solutions and since our launch of RODE, we have signed over 300 new SaaS clients. This is a great fit for any company that is seeking to streamline their operation and realize bottom line profits from the SaaS OnDemand model,” says Jim Fitzgerald, President of Ramco Systems Corporation.
Ramco Systems, part of the $875 million Ramco Group, with locations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and India, has over 1100 global customers running its business-process, web-centric and SaaS enterprise suite of applications and is the world’s largest provider of Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) and Manufacturing software solutions.
Ramco’s Aviation Manufacturing Applications are the perfect fit for those organizations seeking all the power of the large scale on-premise ERP applications, now in Software as a Service model. There is no software or hardware to own, clients pay on a subscription basis. The manufacturing suite provides unification of Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales, Service Management, Plant Maintenance, Human Resources and Financials.
Apr 12, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments