Apple Creek, Ohio - Periscope(tm) 5.4 has been released with support for AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012. Periscope is a software utility that provides fast drawing entity feedback by dynamically displaying information about the object beneath the cursor in a compact tooltip window. The software includes an API that allows users to modify or extend the displayed information.
Periscope is available directly from ManuSoft, with costs ranging from US$40.00 per seat for individual licenses up to US$700.00 for site licenses. A shareware version of Periscope is available for download from the ManuSoft web site at http://www.manusoft.com/software/periscope.html.
Periscope 5.4 is a no-charge upgrade for registered users of previous versions of Periscope. Registered users may obtain the upgrade by logging in at the ManuSoft Customer Service Center or contacting ManuSoft.
ManuSoft may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-330-698-1723 for sales inquiries and special purchase options.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program