CADENAS GmbH's software solution PARTsolutions has been certified for Autodesk Inventor 2012 3D mechanical design software under the Autodesk Inventor Certified Applications Program. Digital Prototyping with Autodesk Inventor software gives manufacturers the ability to digitally design, visualize and simulate how a product will work under real world conditions before it is built, which helps reduce cost and increase efficiency.
The strategic parts management system by CADENAS successfully passed the certification process of Autodesk, a world leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
"The integration from PARTsolutions in Autodesk Inventor enables users of Autodesk Inventor 2012 to profit from the great number of 3D CAD libraries. This way the user can concentrate on designing and innovating new products instead of spending time and effort modeling parts", said Carl White, director of digital design product management, Autodesk.
"We are pleased that the CADENAS software solution once more meets the Autodesk's high quality standards", said Jürgen Heimbach, CEO of CADENAS GmbH.
Apr 30, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel