The 3D CAD download portal PARTserver Community is becoming more popular for engineers. For the first time, over 5 million 3D CAD parts and components were downloaded from CADENAS PARTserver Community in the month of March 2011. Within a year, the number of downloads increased 25%. On average, two downloads were made per second. Spanning the whole year, 2011 could achieve a download amounts of well over 60 million CAD models.
Engineers can download 3D CAD component data from the CADENAS PARTserver Community around the clock, and import them into their CAD system in native formats. The 300 license-free CAD catalogs based on the eCATALOGsolutions technology are the foundation for the 3D CAD data in PARTserver Community. Thanks to the downloadable CAD data, the online portal increases the popularity of electronic product catalogs, supports the acquisition of new customers, and simplifies the work of engineers.
Surveys have shown that nearly 87% of products where 3D CAD data were downloaded from PARTserver Community, led to a sale. Therefore, the online download service of the Augsburg-based software supplier CADENAS provides the ideal platform for all manufacturers.
Access to the electronic product catalogs are available in over 100 vertical online market places, which are continuously being expanded. CADENAS' PARTserver Community reaches approximately over 5 million engineers and designers, and focuses on the respective target group for component manufacturers.
In order to provide manufacturers with the current numbers of visitors to their download portal, CADENAS enables statistics for the PARTserver Community from mobile devices. With the new mobile app for iOS iPhones and android smartphones, users have all information at a glance while on the go.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel