NOVA Solutions has introduced a new product designed for collaborative learning.
The Collaboration Table features technology integration using NOVA's Trolley E-Class monitor lifts that can be controlled with the NOVALinked™ system via Crestron, Extron, AMX, or other brand controller.
The table features seating for up to five, plus a mount for a large LCD screen, making it ideal for distance learning and presentation applications. The unit also features individual CPU shelves for each user as well as a pullout keyboard tray. The center "hub" can be removed for easy access to network cables and power cords.
The Collaboration Table is constructed of high-quality, durable laminate and is available in a variety of colors.
Collaborative learning (CL) is instruction that involves students working in teams to accomplish a common goal, under conditions that include the positive interdependence, individual accountability, face-to-face interaction, collaborative skills, and group processing.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel