NOVA Solutions has introduced a new product designed for collaborative learning.
The Collaboration Table features technology integration using NOVA's Trolley E-Class monitor lifts that can be controlled with the NOVALinked™ system via Crestron, Extron, AMX, or other brand controller.
The table features seating for up to five, plus a mount for a large LCD screen, making it ideal for distance learning and presentation applications. The unit also features individual CPU shelves for each user as well as a pullout keyboard tray. The center "hub" can be removed for easy access to network cables and power cords.
The Collaboration Table is constructed of high-quality, durable laminate and is available in a variety of colors.
Collaborative learning (CL) is instruction that involves students working in teams to accomplish a common goal, under conditions that include the positive interdependence, individual accountability, face-to-face interaction, collaborative skills, and group processing.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers