SAN ANTONIO – NewTek, a leader in video and 3D animation products, today announced that Chuck Silber has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Board of Directors. Previously, Silber was the senior vice president of Sales at NewTek. In his new role, Silber will oversee all customer contact departments including Sales, Marketing, Strategic Development, Content Development, and Customer and Support Services.
"NewTek has seen significant growth and profitability over the last three years under Chuck’s management of the Sales Department and Channel Partners," said NewTek President and CEO, Jim Plant. "He has more than proven his management expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, and we look forward to his contributions in his new role."
Prior to NewTek, Silber served as vice president of sales at Avid Technology. He managed their Americas direct and channel sales efforts, as well as their professional services organization.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel