SAN ANTONIO – NewTek, a leader in video and 3D animation products, today announced that Chuck Silber has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Board of Directors. Previously, Silber was the senior vice president of Sales at NewTek. In his new role, Silber will oversee all customer contact departments including Sales, Marketing, Strategic Development, Content Development, and Customer and Support Services.
"NewTek has seen significant growth and profitability over the last three years under Chuck’s management of the Sales Department and Channel Partners," said NewTek President and CEO, Jim Plant. "He has more than proven his management expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, and we look forward to his contributions in his new role."
Prior to NewTek, Silber served as vice president of sales at Avid Technology. He managed their Americas direct and channel sales efforts, as well as their professional services organization.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012