SAN ANTONIO – NewTek, a leader in video and 3D animation products, today announced that Chuck Silber has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Board of Directors. Previously, Silber was the senior vice president of Sales at NewTek. In his new role, Silber will oversee all customer contact departments including Sales, Marketing, Strategic Development, Content Development, and Customer and Support Services.
"NewTek has seen significant growth and profitability over the last three years under Chuck’s management of the Sales Department and Channel Partners," said NewTek President and CEO, Jim Plant. "He has more than proven his management expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, and we look forward to his contributions in his new role."
Prior to NewTek, Silber served as vice president of sales at Avid Technology. He managed their Americas direct and channel sales efforts, as well as their professional services organization.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets