New Software Development Kit provides developers with essential tools to integrate and enhance NewTek's video products.
LAS VEGAS – NAB Show – NewTek has announced the debut of their Video SDK (Software Development Kit) Program, designed to provide support and access to a series of NewTek SDKs. Third-party developers will now be able to tap into the power of proprietary NewTek iVGA™, LiveSet™ and DataLink™ technologies. The program also includes the ability to access add-on plug-in architecture and support for remote control through a TCP/IP communication link.
"With the continuing success of our video product line, including TriCaster and 3PLAY, we are seeing an increasing demand from developers and customers alike to have improved access and integration into our products," said NewTek Chief Technology Officer, Andrew Cross. "With the creation of this program, we are very excited to be able to provide the software for those who wish to better integrate their tools with ours."
To sign up for the NewTek Video SDK Program, please send an email with full contact information to: email@example.com. For a limited time, NewTek will waive the fee associated with the program and provide it as a free resource to developers and companies that wish to create products that support the NewTek video line.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel