New Software Development Kit provides developers with essential tools to integrate and enhance NewTek's video products.
LAS VEGAS – NAB Show – NewTek has announced the debut of their Video SDK (Software Development Kit) Program, designed to provide support and access to a series of NewTek SDKs. Third-party developers will now be able to tap into the power of proprietary NewTek iVGA™, LiveSet™ and DataLink™ technologies. The program also includes the ability to access add-on plug-in architecture and support for remote control through a TCP/IP communication link.
"With the continuing success of our video product line, including TriCaster and 3PLAY, we are seeing an increasing demand from developers and customers alike to have improved access and integration into our products," said NewTek Chief Technology Officer, Andrew Cross. "With the creation of this program, we are very excited to be able to provide the software for those who wish to better integrate their tools with ours."
To sign up for the NewTek Video SDK Program, please send an email with full contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For a limited time, NewTek will waive the fee associated with the program and provide it as a free resource to developers and companies that wish to create products that support the NewTek video line.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio