New Software Development Kit provides developers with essential tools to integrate and enhance NewTek's video products.
LAS VEGAS – NAB Show – NewTek has announced the debut of their Video SDK (Software Development Kit) Program, designed to provide support and access to a series of NewTek SDKs. Third-party developers will now be able to tap into the power of proprietary NewTek iVGA™, LiveSet™ and DataLink™ technologies. The program also includes the ability to access add-on plug-in architecture and support for remote control through a TCP/IP communication link.
"With the continuing success of our video product line, including TriCaster and 3PLAY, we are seeing an increasing demand from developers and customers alike to have improved access and integration into our products," said NewTek Chief Technology Officer, Andrew Cross. "With the creation of this program, we are very excited to be able to provide the software for those who wish to better integrate their tools with ours."
To sign up for the NewTek Video SDK Program, please send an email with full contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For a limited time, NewTek will waive the fee associated with the program and provide it as a free resource to developers and companies that wish to create products that support the NewTek video line.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel