Free 3D CAD models and product specifications have never been so easy to download.
St Romain, France - TraceParts, a leading digital engineering 3D content company, today announced the immediate availability of the third major release of its flagship portal TracePartsOnline.net. As a global engineering resource TracePartsOnline.net delivers free 2D drawings and 3D CAD models, product specifications, technical datasheets and PLM news to more than one million registered users. In 2010 alone, TracePartsOnline.net delivered more than 23 million CAD models and 65 million page views to a very dynamic design community.
Millions of CAD models … and much more!
The new version of TracePartsOnline.net features a completely redesigned user interface, available in 24 languages, allowing users to quickly and efficiently find, configure, and download product content of more than 100 million parts from hundreds of supplier catalogs. Users can now benefit from an optimized experience while searching, browsing, viewing in 3D, configuring and finally downloading product data.
The new “My TraceParts” feature allows users to manage their favorite catalogs, product categories, products, and part numbers. They can also quickly access the CAD models they’ve previously downloaded and the product comments they’ve posted. TracePartsOnline.net features a unique content typology so users clearly know which catalogs and products contain 2D, 3D, PDF datasheets, external links to product pages, automated requests for quotation, and more.
A solid foundation to user-focused developments
“We took a user-centric approach while designing and developing this new TracePartsOnline.net release.” said Gabriel Guigue, TraceParts Managing Director. “We’ve optimized the user experience by simplifying the search, product configuration and information download, while delivering unique new features like ‘My TraceParts’.”
“Time to market and design productivity are extremely critical to all industries, so we believe this new TracePartsOnline.net release is the best possible design tool to find, specify, and source purchased parts while not having to redraw them. TracePartsOnline.net has a strong technological foundation to enable many new disruptive user-focused developments in the near future, while maximizing the market exposure of supplier catalogs. Ten years after our very first release, this new version is the continuation of our long commitment to the industry”.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets