MSC Software Seeking Engineers to Join Registered Consultant Program.
SANTA ANA, CA - MSC Software Corporation has announced the launch of a global program to complement its already world class team of simulation consultants to deliver the latest simulation know-how and best practices to end users. The Registered Consultant Program is intended to supplement the highly demanded MSC Global Engineering Services organization with independent consultants who can join the team to deliver high value simulation results to MSC customers.
MSC has begun the process of recruiting engineers with specific industry and application experience to join the MSC services family. The program is attracting consultants with top-notch engineering and simulation skills in industries like aerospace, automotive, energy, shipbuilding and rail, consumer, machinery, and civil engineering.
Registered Consultants who are accepted into the program are eligible to receive many benefits in addition to the opportunity to apply their skills by working on assigned engineering simulation projects such as mentoring, on-site simulation projects, implementation, knowledge transfer, and training for leading manufacturing companies around the world.
Consultants accepted into the program are eligible to receive the following benefits:
Participation in MSC training courses and workshops to sharpen user skills
Assignment to customer projects where there is a match for specific experience
MSC registered Consultant Logo credentials
Participation in MSC Beta Programs to learn and test new releases
"The purpose of this program is to attract and expand on the already impressive expertise within the global MSC services team to deliver even more extensive engineering and simulation services to our customers worldwide," said Dominic Gallello, President and CEO at MSC Software. "The program will also enable engineers with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join and grow with the MSC team and gain new experiences in exciting areas of engineering simulation innovation."
"We are delighted to announce the first phase of our recruitment activities beginning this month in select regions," said Bert Knops, Vice President of Global Services at MSC Software. "Potential consultants interested in participating in the program can apply with MSC online, and upon acceptance into the program are eligible to begin engaging in challenging and rewarding projects."
Apr 19, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel