Key Meridian representatives will participate in sessions spotlighting construction project management solutions and best practices.
FOLSOM, Calif - Meridian Systems, the Plan-Build-Operate technology solutions leader for project-based organizations, announced today that key representatives from Meridian will participate in sessions at the 2011 FIATECH Technology Conference & Showcase, April 18-20, 2011 at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, AZ.
The conference will be chaired by Steve Makredes, director of construction, Target Corporation; Dr. Allan Chasey, associate professor at Arizona State University, will serve as vice-chair. The conference agenda is comprised of three educational breakout tracks:
People and Process
Productivity Improvement Tools
Marc Krichman, Meridian director of product management, will chair the following two sessions at the conference:
Wednesday, April 20, 10:30 - 12:00: Integrated Solutions that Support Integrated Teams. This session will feature a variety of topics important to capital project success including sustainability, Building Information Modeling (BIM) and integrated project delivery.
Wednesday, April 20, 1:00 - 2:30: Transforming the Capital Asset Delivery Process through Business Processes Standardization and BIM. This session will address key topics including content management in asset intensive industries, improving the capital asset delivery process, and project delivery in a BIM environment.
Fred Cardenas, Meridian product marketing manager, will speak at the Wednesday session on “Integrated Solutions that Support Integrated Teams,” along with Andy Dickey, Business Manager, Tekla Structures.
For additional information on Meridian Solutions, visit booth #22. For additional details on the event, visit: http://fiatech.org/2011.html.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel