Milford, OH – ITI TranscenData, the Product Data Interoperability business within International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI), announced today that CADIQ Program Manager, Doug Cheney, has received PDES, Inc.’s 2011 Bryan K. Martin Technical Excellence Award.
The Bryan K. Martin Technical Excellence Award is presented annually to a PDES, Inc. technical resource who has demonstrated superior technical contributions to the program. Bryan K. Martin was an exceptional individual who died in 1991 in an airplane crash. He was a strong leader within PDES, Inc. and worked tirelessly to achieve the PDES, Inc. goals. This award was established in his memory to recognize those individuals who stand out above the rest.
Doug Cheney was selected for this year’s award based on his strong technical contributions to the PDES, Inc. team and as a recognized international expert in the validation of STEP standards. Doug has demonstrated the ability to lead others as well as provide solutions to key technical problems. Doug has also played a major role in LOTAR (LOng Term Archival and Retrieval), initially serving in a leadership role, and continuing to serve in a key technical role for the project. “Doug has taken the lead in advancing the concept of validation into the PMI domain,” said PDES, Inc. President and Chairman, Dr. Michael Jahadi, “His dedication, commitment and technical expertise sets an example for the entire PDES, Inc. team.”
“It is an honor to receive the Bryan K. Martin Technical Excellence Award,” stated Cheney, “It has been a privilege to serve in various PDES, Inc. teams over the past 16 years. The resulting professional relationships and unique technical experience has been invaluable.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting