HOUSTON – Intergraph announced today the grant of 25 network licenses of CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional to Université Henri Poincaré for training students in petroleum, chemical and environmental engineering at the school, located in Villers les Nancy, France.
The software provided by Intergraph will allow students to gain valuable hands-on experience using these intelligent 3D plant design programs for isometric drawings, process flow and instrumentation diagrams, and other design and engineering applications.
Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions reseller CETIM coordinated the grant on behalf of the university. For information on CETIM, visit http://www.cetim.fr/cetim/fr/Boutique/Logiciels/CADWorx-Plant-et-Plant-Professional.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012