HOUSTON – Intergraph announced today the grant of 25 network licenses of CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional to Université Henri Poincaré for training students in petroleum, chemical and environmental engineering at the school, located in Villers les Nancy, France.
The software provided by Intergraph will allow students to gain valuable hands-on experience using these intelligent 3D plant design programs for isometric drawings, process flow and instrumentation diagrams, and other design and engineering applications.
Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions reseller CETIM coordinated the grant on behalf of the university. For information on CETIM, visit http://www.cetim.fr/cetim/fr/Boutique/Logiciels/CADWorx-Plant-et-Plant-Professional.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel