HOUSTON, TX - Intergraph will conduct a CADWorx Plant webinar on April 19 at 10:00 a.m. CT that will demonstrate how to set up and create isometric drawings using ISOGEN, the industry standard for isometrics.
During this webinar, participants will learn how the ISOGEN tool can save hundreds of man-hours by automatically creating isometric drawings based on custom settings that match the project's requirements. The webinar leader will be Sonia Delgadillo, senior CADWorx applications specialist at Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
For information on this webinar, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/04/intergraph-cadworx-webinar-isogen-isometrics-creation-and-setup-april-19-at-10am-ct.html. To register, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/CADWorx-Webinar-ISOGEN-iso-creation.
The Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions (CAS) products allow design and engineering to share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. They include CADWorx Plant Design Suite for AutoCAD®-based intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for vessel and exchanger design and analysis; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks.
Apr 13, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel