HOUSTON, TX - Intergraph will conduct a CADWorx Plant webinar on April 19 at 10:00 a.m. CT that will demonstrate how to set up and create isometric drawings using ISOGEN, the industry standard for isometrics.
During this webinar, participants will learn how the ISOGEN tool can save hundreds of man-hours by automatically creating isometric drawings based on custom settings that match the project's requirements. The webinar leader will be Sonia Delgadillo, senior CADWorx applications specialist at Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
For information on this webinar, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/04/intergraph-cadworx-webinar-isogen-isometrics-creation-and-setup-april-19-at-10am-ct.html. To register, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/CADWorx-Webinar-ISOGEN-iso-creation.
The Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions (CAS) products allow design and engineering to share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. They include CADWorx Plant Design Suite for AutoCAD®-based intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for vessel and exchanger design and analysis; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks.
Apr 13, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012