Acquisition advances Intergraph’s industry leadership position in public safety and security.
HUNTSVILLE – Intergraph® has acquired the public safety software applications, personnel, and customer contracts of Denali Solutions, LLC.
Denali is a global leader in records management systems (RMS), with leading customers such as Baltimore city and county, Maryland; Nashville, Tennessee; and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Intergraph and Denali have previously partnered to deliver fully integrated and market-leading public safety solutions.
The acquisition of Denali assets advances Intergraph’s ability to provide public safety and security agencies with an integrated, end-to-end incident management suite encompassing computer-aided dispatch (CAD), records management, mobile dispatch and incident analytics capabilities adaptable to jurisdictions anywhere in the world. It will further enhance Intergraph’s ability to help its customers improve resource management, reduce costs by eliminating disparate systems and facilitate faster emergency response. The acquisition underscores Intergraph’s commitment to investing in the public safety and security marketplace and providing greater opportunities for its more than 2,500 customer agencies worldwide.
Intergraph plans to bring together the very best of existing Intergraph and Denali product sets in a Web-based RMS solution suite, including a full-function RMS that will be tightly integrated with CAD and mobile dispatch. The suite will empower agencies to control operations, from incident requests, dispatch, reporting, investigation and court documentation, within a single, integrated system.
"As the leader in public safety and security software, Intergraph continually strives to enable agencies worldwide to more efficiently respond and manage their resources to save lives and protect property,” said John Graham, president, Intergraph Security, Government & Infrastructure. “The acquisition of Denali Solutions further advances our position as the market leader in the public safety and security marketplace.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets