Smooth Integration to Speed Application Development for Shared Customers.
SAN DIEGO, CA - IntegrityWare, Inc has announced today the availability of a bridge between SOLIDS++ and HOOPS 3D Framework™. Licensees of both software components can seamlessly sync Tech Soft 3D's HOOPS 3D Framework graphics engine with IntegrityWare's SOLIDS++ modeling kernel free of charge within their applications.
"HOOPS 3D Framework customers who use SOLIDS++ will be able to easily integrate the two technologies without additional development -- saving them time and money, and helping them get their products to market faster," said Tech Soft 3D VP of Worldwide Sales, Yanick Fluhmann.
"HOOPS 3D Framework provides an excellent graphics platform for our SOLIDS++, POPLib, and MESHLib customers. The combination of HOOPS 3D Framework and IntegrityWare software libraries is a strong and powerful foundation for building innovative, robust and successful 3D modeling applications for a variety of industries. Leveraging this combined framework can greatly shorten the time to market and allow the application programmer to focus on building a great application without worrying about the graphics and geometry," said IntegrityWare President David Gill.
With a comprehensive suite of tools for solids, surface, curve, polygonal and non-manifold modeling, SOLIDS++ is an ideal modeling kernel for a variety of markets, including CAD, AEC, industrial and graphical design, CMM and FEM. SOLIDS++ supports deformable and variational surfaces as well as multi-threaded tessellation through an optional add-on library. It has a unique ability to convert Sub-D models into NURBS elements, features sophisticated tools for advanced surfacing, and provides its library in source code form for simpler debugging.
IntegrityWare, Inc specializes in high-performance, high-quality geometric modeling software. Founded in 1996, it has provided software libraries for successful applications in Optics, CAD, Measurement, Automotive, Data translation, Geological, Architecture, NC, and Design Visualization.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets