Beijing - Tsinghua University, one of China's foremost higher learning institutions, hold the Centenary Celebration Ceremony at the Great Hall of People on April 24, attended by Chinese President Hu Jintao, Premier Wen Jiabao and other state and Communist Party leaders with Three Nobel Prize winners, Lee Tsung-dao, Yang Chen-ning and Lee Yuan-tseh all as Tsinghua Alumni. President of Gstarsoft Co., Ltd. Lu Xiang, Vice President Huang Meiyu and Pan Li, etc., who are founders of GstarCAD, were also invited to attend the ceremony on behalf of Tsinghua alumni from computer technology industry.
Over the past hundred years, Tsinghua has grown from a small preparatory school for students to study abroad to China's top university that boasts a first-class education and world-leading facilities. Tsinghua is an important center in China for nurturing talented students and promoting advanced scientific research, and producing more than 170,000 graduates, many of whom have become distinguished scholars and leaders in all walks of life. GstarCAD founders Lu Xiang, Huang Meiyu and Pan Li are model representatives of these graduates.
Inspired by the Tsinghua mottos “Self-discipline and Social Commitment,” “Rigor, Diligence, Veracity, and Creativity,” and its core spirit “Patriotism, Devotion and Pursuing Excellence”, the founders created GstarCAD in 1992, which is dedicated to providing the fast, powerful and DWG-compatible CAD software for customers and partners worldwide. Through more than 19 years’ arduous and unremitting technology innovation and practical application research, now GstarCAD has been recognized as a leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for the industries involving AEC, mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, GIS, survey and mapping, civil, etc. Integrity, confidentiality and reliability have undoubtedly been GstarCAD’s priority for the progressive development.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments