HANOVER, Germany - French Minister of Industry, Energy and Digital Economy Eric Besson visited the stand of Dassault Systèmes at the Hanover Trade Fair, the world's largest industrial trade fair. Bernard Charlès, President and CEO of Dassault Systèmes, along with Jörg Schiebel, Vice President and Managing Director of Dassault Systèmes Germany, welcomed the Minister and demonstrated live at the stand how 3D technology can be used to design, build and operate installations, from industrial equipment to complex infrastructure.
Minister Besson was impressed to see how the digital mock up of complex installations actually becomes a strategic asset to certify, test and anticipate. And he showed strong interest in leveraging such capabilities notably to improve safety and risk management in difficult situations.
France is this year’s partner country to the Hanover Trade Fair 2011 edition, taking place from April 4th to 8th. Dassault Systèmes, the largest company to represent France at the event, is showcasing how companies of all sizes and from different industries can achieve competitive advantages by getting the very best of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Virtual and 3D solutions accompany a product’s entire life cycle – from the first design to its recycling. This enables the company to truly reflect the over-arching motto of this year's Hanover Trade Fair – namely “Smart Efficiency”.
Visitors to the trade fair will enjoy scenarios illustrating the use of Dassault Systèmes 3D solutions in Hall 17, Stand C40.
Apr 6, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers