CONCORD, Calif - Formtek, Inc., a provider of Enterprise Content Management and Content Repository Services solutions, announced today that that it had achieved Alfresco Recognized Partner Accreditation status.
To achieve the Alfresco Recognized Partner Accreditation status, an organization needs to demonstrate expert knowledge with the Alfresco enterprise product modules by having the requisite number of software developers pass the Alfresco Recognized Developer technical examination. The Alfresco Recognized Partner Accreditation Program is by invitation only to System Integration partners.
Formtek was invited by Alfresco to participate in the Alfresco Recognized Partner Accreditation Program in early February 2011, and Formtek's software engineers scheduled and completed the test by the end of February. On March 21, Formtek was notified by Alfresco that it had achieved Recognized Partner Accreditation status.
Formtek has been an Alfresco Gold Systems Integration Partner since October 2007, and is currently one of only 12 Alfresco Gold Systems Integration Partners in North America to have achieved Recognized Partner Accreditation status.
"We are extremely pleased that we were invited by Alfresco to participate in the Recognized Partner Accreditation Program, and that our software engineers were able to achieve Alfresco Recognized Developer status in such short order," said Dennis M. Scanlon, Formtek's President and COO. "Formtek's heritage of enterprise content management implementation success, including our recent success with new customer implementations of the Alfresco enterprise product, helped us achieve this recognition. Achieving Accreditation status allows customers to have greater confidence in Formtek's Alfresco competencies. It confirms their belief in Formtek, and their selection of our company to assist with their implementation of Alfresco. For organizations seeking to implement Alfresco Enterprise, it means that selecting Formtek to work with them improves their odds of achieving a successful implementation."
"Formtek continues to show deep expertise in records management and has great agility in leveraging the Alfresco platform," said Bill Robinson, VP of Americas, Alfresco. "We value their partnership and applaud their efforts in building robust, vertically focused solutions like their applications for engineering data management."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program