Automates Extraction of Detailed Data from SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER and Solid Edge directly into Aras PLM Quality Control Plans.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Extensible CAD Technologies, creator of automated quality control and inspection solutions, located in Apex, North Carolina, has joined the Aras Partner Program. Through the partnership, Extensible CAD will enable Aras users to automatically extract detailed characteristics and data from leading CAD applications, including SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER and Solid Edge, directly into Aras PLM Quality Control Plans, saving time, increasing accuracy, and improving APQP and related compliance efforts.
Since 2004, Extensible CAD Technologies has focused on the needs of CAD and PLM users by developing integrated software solutions and productivity enhancement tools designed to eliminate manual processes. The Company’s flagship product, InspectionXpert, eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and automates the creation of inspection sheets for first article and in-process inspections, including AS9102 and PPAP forms. InspectionXpert is being used by companies across the world particularly in the aerospace, automotive, medical device, oil and gas, and defense industries as well as by contract manufacturers and job shops.
“We are pleased to welcome Extensible CAD to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “The integration of InspectionXpert and Aras is a big advantage for our users, as it enables them to incorporate a highly granular level of detail right into their control plans, increasing plan accuracy and eliminating the risks associated with data entry errors.”
Apr 22, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel